RR-1800S Portable Scanner
Introduce your fleet or service technicians to the easiest, most versatile mobile scanning device on the market. The RR-1800S is designed with rugged in mind. It's transportable protective case has been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications to surpass the needs of the most demanding users.
The RoadRunner 1800S with it's unique Plug-N-Play feature and virtually indestructable case allows for the movement from vehicle to vehicle. A great benefit when vehicles have to go in for service work - simply unplug it and move it to another vehicle.RR-1800S
The RoadRunner RR-1800S Protective Advantage
- Impact resistant NK-7resin.
- Powerclaw latching system.
- 100% stainless steel hardware
Available Case Colours
The RoadRunner 1800 series come in the next colours, so it will match your fleet perfectly.
- Scanner Type: ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) with 20-sheet capacity
- Scanner Mode: Duplex (double-sided) Black and White or Colour
- Optical Resolution: 600dpi
- Scanning Speed: 4 pages per minute
- Scanning Range: Business Card (2”x2”) to Letter (8.5”x11”)
- Paper Weight (Thickness): 17 to 28lb
- Power Requirement: DC 12.5V/2A
- Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 11.18 in. x 3.74 in. x 4.21 in. (284mm x 95mm x 107mm)
- Device Weight: 11.5 lb. (5.25kg) Scanner only.
- Warranty: 1-year Limited Warranty
In the petroleum business, customers want to have delivery documents as quickly as possible
At the price of $4.00 per gallon of fuel, a 10,000-gallon load is more than $40,000 of receivables on the books.
By providing customers with signed delivery documents minutes after a load, invoices can be sent immediately.